Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Professional

I would never get tired of this movie. First of all you have two amazing actors, again the wonderful Natalie Portman, Jean Reno, who is sexy as hell, the crazy Gary Oldman,  who I think is as nuts as in that movie, and Danny Aiello, who I always picture eating meatballs spilling tomatoe sauce all over his Italian tablecloth.  

I just love every part of this movie, I how determined Mathilda was but was still sweet to win Leon's heart. I think that some point in our lives we've all felt like Mathilda, you've felt that you have to stand strong or you'll die.

I would never forget a quote when she was interviewed by James Lipton, and said that ever since she was a little girl she would walk around NY and would always say to herself: "I think today I'm gonna be discovered". 

How impressive is that? I think its as impressive as admitting it.


No comments:

Post a Comment