Friday, October 15, 2010

New York, I love you

I had some extra time so I decided to watch a movie, and I just (ten minutes ago) finished watching New York, I love you. I didn't know what was it about, but I'll watch any movie with Natalie Portman, and it gets better if Andy Garcia, Rachael Bilson and Eathan Hawke are in it. The two Asian actresses, Maggie Q and Qi Shu are hot, and nothing feels better for a women's ego than to feel as hot as that prostitute; to feel in control.

It was an nice movie, because I didn't expect anything, I wanted to watch someone else's life and I got exactly what I wanted. I gotta a little life out of every character which works great in a rainy day. I love how all the actors did their scene and that's it.

Watching people,  paying attention to all the details, is the coolest thing ever. I love doing that whenever I'm in a club, down the street, at work. Everyone has a story and we are all crazy and weird in some ways, some are just better actors but we all struggle to find happiness, love or ourselves, and some people just don't give a damn and are completely lost and we have all felt that way before. 

This scene was impressive, it shook my brain, it was sexy, deep, emotional, it was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment