Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The secret code

This is the latest ring I got: Is called  secret code and is from http://www.swatch.com/. Actually, this is the first time I have ever bought a jewelry from them and I love it, I feel mysterious whenever  I wear it!  I once saw it at the store and I couldn't get off my head.... I was going crazy, that ring started talking to me as soon as I was trying to fall asleep, lol. I think this happens to lots of women, shoes, purses, clothes and rings, talk to us, and since we don't wanna end up in  mental hospital, we cure ourselves without having a shrink's appointment! LOL!

I have a "slim" finger and I always have to have all my rings "taylored" but this ring came in different sizes and it was like finding the perfect shoe, it fitted perfectly!

The best thing is that you can change the combination and I added my own secret numbers! They come in two different colors, silver and black.

Here is a picture of me wearing the mysterious ring. Oh and you can also take a look a the nicest tablecloths I got, I love the french fabric! ♥ Nails:Opi




No comments:

Post a Comment